INDESTRUCTIBLE HANDLE HAMMERS
- Forged from special steel, the head is induction case hardened 52−56 HRC.
- Indestructible Handle is made of spring steel bars that run all the way through the handle.
- Bars are locked with the hammer head using steel locking plates which ensures that the head never gets loose or dislodged.
- Special bonding process between the head and handle further ensures the head never gets loose
- Carefully designed rubber grip absorbs vibration increasing efficiency.
- Working Temperature Range: -10° C to 50°C.
- Hammers are provided with lanyard holes for ease of working at heights.
Do not strike objects harder than 46 HRC, as it may cause chipping or fracturing of materials leading to accidents
Useful in metal forming, setting bolts and fence posts, driving in stakes and minor demolition work
With longer handles these are ideal for:
- Heavy demolition work
- Construction activities: Fracturing stone & concrete
- Mining applications
- Driving in fence posts
- Fire & rescue work
- Maintenance jobs in rail-road
- Bending & shaping metal